image
Thursday, April 24, 2008

CRAZY? MAYBE.

I can't get him off my stupid mind!

it's not like I'm thinking about him. he's just always there. it's like... it's like I'm in love with the guy (which is pretty much impossible because I've only met him 3 weeks ago and we haven't even had a conversation or whatever). oh, and yeah. I've even had a dream about him a few hours ago (nung inaattempt kong matulog ulit kasi ang aga ko nagising, HAHA!).

and you do know how much I hate this feeling.

I wish the review would end soon. I do not want to go head over heels with some guy out of reach.

HA! so much for Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and most of all, Serotonin.

---
Those three neuro-transmitters are the cause of attraction.

Dopamine is responsible for pleasure and whatever. It is also activated by cocaine and nicotine. Norepinephrine is also known as Adrenalin. It is responsible for getting our hearts racing. Finally, Serotonin is the one that may bring temporary insanity.

sources: Wikipedia, BBC

8:15 AM


Tagboard