image
Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HEY, THANKS. :)

God,

Thank you for everything.

The little piece of paper made my day. It lifted my spirits up. I seriously thought that I would be a goner. I have realized how gifted I actually am. But still, remind me to be humble. I hope that after knowing my standings, I wouldn't be too confident.

Oh, and yeah. Thanks for the rainbow. It reminded me not to let blah issues ruin my day. :)

I guess I haven't totally moved on. Please give me strength. Teach me to be open to other things. Enlighten me. When I look at the bright(er) side of things, please be there to shower even the littlest blessings. Those things would be enough to turn my day around.

Thank you so much. :) You know how much effort I have put into this. If it is your will, I will be willing to wait. I know you have other plans for me, plans that I do not know of. I know that these plans would be what's best for me, and that these things are for my happiness.

4:10 PM


Tagboard