image
Sunday, April 20, 2008

ON NIGHTS LIKE THIS.

I can't help myself.
I wanted to be there for you as a friend.
nothing more, nothing less, I guess.
you were someone special.
you were different.

full moon texts became a tradition.
our tradition.
and after a year of monthly reminders,
I couldn't feel your presence anymore.
ha, so much for all my "let's still be friends" efforts.
I guess things really are different now.
it's like, we're not even friends.

I figured that maybe, he's there to make you happy.
it's not that I'm affected or anything.
I just never thought that
something as silly as this would ruin everything.

it's not like we had something.
or maybe we just didn't realize it?
I don't know. I just don't know.

we never really had something.
but why does it feel like we've lost everything?

---

hm, feeling bitter and sad.

it's not like I'm still not over it. i just miss our old friendship/closeness/whatever.

2:05 PM


Tagboard