image
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SOME RANDOM POST.

trust me, wala 'tong sense.

I'm still working on How Do I Loathe Thee. does anyone know what rhymes with pieces? I really want my parody to be perfect. HA-HA! so much for my love for literature. I guess I'll try to finish it before summer ends nalang. :)

anyway. so much for stalking, I've uncovered something totally unexpected. nakakairita. hindi ako makapaniwala. ganun pala kaliit ang mundo. I mean, who would've guessed na magkakilala sila? err, bakit? paano? kailan pa? anong meron sa kanila? tas.. ha-ha. okaay, I should stop now.

my mind's blank. :|

---
the comfort of making random/nonsensical posts is a.) to let all negativities out -- confusion, hatred, and the like and b.) to distract one's self.

---
How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways.
I loathe thee not to small bits and pieces.
but enough to rip your face like cheese-s. (what the? HAHA!)

8:23 AM


Tagboard