image
Monday, June 16, 2008

IT'S A BOY GIRL THING.

I would be your Nell Bedworth
and you would be my Woody Deane.

it would be totally awesome! :)
except the switching of bodies thing
I mean, come on.
You'd teach me football
then I'd teach you... academic stuffs.
then we'd unknowingly fall in love.

then we'd still be each other's dates
for the Homecoming Dance.
but I wouldn't go.
then you and your ex-girlfriend
would be crowned king & queen.

then I'd make some grand entrance,
you'd find me breathtaking in my cool dress.
then you'd give up dancing with the Homecoming Queen
to be with me and to tell me how beautiful I look.
then you'd state some Shakespearean lines
though you clearly said that
you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself
and read some stupid poetry in front of a girl you really like.

bottom line: we'd be girlfriends and boyfriends and maybe not live happily ever after
but we'd live happily 'til we won't be together anymore.
then we'd both be such wrecks after that.


5:30 PM


Tagboard