Saturday, June 21, 2008
ON WRITING.I'm munching on Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream chips, thinking of a decent ending for my CWJ elective essay. the essay is all about the Chinese brush painting hanging by the IV-5 bulletin board. I know, it's pretty weird. the essay should be about the IV-5 classroom and here I am writing about a painting posted on one of its bulletin boards.
whatever. I've always been particular about details.
I love Literature, always have always will. Though I can't remember when I have started to be into writing.
I've been writing poems ever since, what, grade 5? I've always considered it as the only thing I'm fairly good at. I felt stupid when writing essays. I have compared myself to others who are so great in expressing themselves in English while I sticked on Taglish or pure Tagalog.
and then... I'm too lazy to type.
tissuepaperpoet has been such a great influence. she has driven me to _______.
7:17 AM