image
Monday, July 21, 2008

NERD ALERT!
who writes about gravity nowadays?


"when an object is not supported, it will fall due to a force called gravity."

Wikipedia's definition of gravity:
The terms gravitation and gravity are mostly interchangeable in everyday use, but in scientific usage a distinction may be made. "Gravitation" is a general term describing the attractive influence that all objects with mass exert on each other, while "gravity" specifically refers to a force that is supposed in some theories (such as Newton's) to be the cause of this attraction.

In Physics:
Weight is a measurement of the gravitational force acting on an object. It's defined as:
w = m·gwhere: w = weight, m = mass, g = gravitational acceleration

Non-physics related crap:
yeah, whatever.

I'm not actually talking about weight. and I don't give a damn about the pull of gravity plus its effects on our planet. although I'm fully aware of how gravity is really beneficial, I wouldn't make some weird entry about my amazement for gravity and Sir Isaac Newton.

"when a body is not supported for ever and ever, it will keep on falling." - Mrs. RD K Formalejo

I don't think I'm supported by something, so does it mean that I will keep on falling? :/ hmm, I don't want to fall. I find it very stressful. and hard. and stupid. :|

---

HAHA! huh? k, labo.

9:04 PM


Tagboard