Thursday, August 21, 2008
LOVE LETTER. :">the by-product of boredom and iTunes.Fascinating New Thing,
You delight me. You're what I go to school for. When I'm with you, I'm so close to feeling alive.
I've got to be honest. I'm falling even more in love with you. (This is not your ordinary, no, ordinary love. I was not prepared enough to fall so deep in love.)
You came into my life, sent from above. When I've lost hope, you showed me love. Ha-Ha! Now I know why they say the best things are free. ;)
I'm surprised that you've never been told before that you're lovely and you're perfect and that somebody wants you. If you only knew.. I've been waiting for you all my life. So long I've thought I was asylum bound but just seeing you makes me think twice. And being with you here makes me sane I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side.
You can count on my love. There's nothing in the world that will change my mind. I'll be true. I'll be useful. I'll be cavalier. I'll be yours, my dear. And I belong to you if you just let me through. I don't mind spending everyday, out on your window in the pouring rain.
Oh how can I face the faceless days if I should lose you now? Can we make this last forever? 'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why -- I can't keep my eyes off of you.
---
credits:
Semisonic, Busted, Jon McLaughlin, Dashboard Confessional, Lifehouse, MYMP, Monica, Sister Hazel, Liz Phair, Maroon5.
9:02 PM