Wednesday, October 1, 2008
F-CKING FISHSTICKS.are fishsticks synonymous to fish fillets? no, I guess not.
I find Horoscopes frustrating. especially when it says that "my moody days are about to end" and that I should "go have some fun!" but I'm actually feeling moodier than ever.
I find having goosebumps frustrating. I feel so f-cked up like I'm about to have a fever or something. But I know that this is not a fever because I don't have time to have one. I do know, that this "fever" is nothing but an outcome of frustrations and moodiness and depression.
I find Kat Santos infuriating. She just doesn't know when to stop, does she? She goes all "I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I feel..." that it gets so f-cking irritating! I'm sick and tired of her sad entries which all boil down to _____.
Note to Kat: STOP IT! All of your pains are self-inflicted.
* You should not make that your priority. Let it serve as your pastime.
12:38 PM