image
Monday, February 2, 2009

To Cupid From Anonymous

Dear Mr. Cupid, it's a wonderful night
The stars are out and are shining so bright.
The air is bathed with the smell of roses
meant solely for romantic purposes

Dear Mr. Cupid, I wonder if you're here
'cause I know you're responsible for all this cheer.
With that bow and arrow and your precise aim
there's just no one that you can't tame.

Dear Mr. Cupid, how does it feel
to be the one behind something so surreal?
Does it get lonely? Isn't it sad
to make everyone but yourself so glad?

Do sunsets and rainbows and other wondrous sight
make you want hold Psyche throughout the endless nights?
Don't you wish that you could spend eternity with her
exchanging sweet words and caresses forever?

Dear Mr. Cupid, I hope you won't get filled with rage
if it's only on these nights that we give you homage.
Your arrows blind us with our love for another
making us too preoccupied to even bother


Kat's Lit Piece.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! >:)

11:30 PM


Tagboard