Sunday, June 7, 2009
WHY DO I LOVE YOU?I love you because I want to. Because you've given me reasons to. Because loving you makes more sense than anything in this world.
I love you so much that you inspire me to be a better person. I love you because you've taught me the essence of families. I love you because you are one of those people who saw the best in me. I love you because you never gave up on me. I love you because you keep on teaching me new things.
I love you that you are the only one who can make me eat mint chocolate M&M's. I love you that you can make me forget all my negativity. I love you that now I watch Chowder whenever I can. I love you that now I talk on the phone again.
I love you because, like what you've said, you are my destiny. ;)
7:00 PM